Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Bittersweet Sorrow

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Aurain's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bittersweet Sorrow
    ------------------

    Lost in a vision of bittersweet sorrow
    I gave you my heart and soul
    My heart caressed your cheek
    Reaching into the depth of your being
    Longing for things denied me
    Sounds which will never be made
    Memiors never made
    Through linked but barred
    A breach so wide and gaping
    Worlds of different times
    Had I been less of a person
    I would have continued
    Strengths and honor held
    Forever seperated
    Unrequieted words which will never be spoken

    In a vision of bittersweet sorrow
    I love and condemn you
    Unfulfilled dreams and desires
    Committed to a course of life
    Linked by a thin thread
    Vibrations of quivering guiles
    Words of spoken now lost and forgotten
    Paths changed and broken
    You have touched me deeply
    Fulfilled a sense of fanstasy
    Yet, ours is uncommited

    In a vision of bittersweet sorrow
    I loved and hated you
    Impossiblity in both our worlds
    With logic and difference realized
    I remembered you

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tsilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2001
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i see mixed emotions in this poem but it ends in a tragic way...

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner parch's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok
    when i first read this
    i pushed it off..cause i couldn't get into it
    but now i reread it
    and i got into it and i liked it...yeah..
    and when you say, "in a vision of bittersweet sorrow" - i'm like, yeah!
    so i like this and i finally found the flow in this
    at least in my head - there's flow

    ___---parch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •